We believe conducting thorough research is essential to providing accurate and insightful content. That’s why we’ve curated a diverse selection of trusted sources, which we rely on to inform our work and ensure its credibility.
Our research sources span various topics, industries, and perspectives, allowing us to deliver well-rounded and nuanced content. By drawing from a rich pool of knowledge, we can provide you with content that is both engaging and informative. Our sources include reputable academic journals, industry reports, government publications, and expert opinions:
- [SSRN] Development of a System to Compare and Analyze the Yield of Drip and Without Drip Irrigation Plots of Plants
- [NIH] The investigation of noise attenuation by plants and the corresponding noise-reducing spectrum
- [Wiley] Plant Functional Group Diversity as a Mechanism for Invasion Resistance
- [Science Direct] Acceptance of near-natural greenspace management relates to ecological and socio-cultural assigned values among European urbanites
- [RHS] Ornamental grasses
- [Jobber] Landscaping Industry Statistics and Trends to Watch
- [Statista] Landscaping services in the U.S. – statistics & facts
- [IBISWorld] Landscaping Services in the US – Market Size 2005–2029
- [For Construction Pros] Lawn, Landscaping Industry Outlook Positive for 2022
- [NALP] Landscape Industry Statistics
- [NAWB] Addressing the Severe Worker Shortage in the Landscape Industry
- [Grand View Research] Landscaping Services Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Type, By End-user, By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2023 – 2030
- [Home Advisor] How Much Does Xeriscaping Cost?
Our team works tirelessly to stay informed and up-to-date with the latest developments in our areas of expertise. We strive to ensure that our research process is rigorous and our content is of the highest quality.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or suggestions regarding our sources or research process. Your feedback is invaluable as we continue to refine and improve our approach.